Castle Savonari, located in a restored countryside complex in Orašac, only 12 km from Dubrovnik, attracts the attention with preserved original architecture. Along with former small monastery of Gospa od Rozarija, which was built in 1636, rises a beautiful rectangular tower with a balcony. It was built by baron Savonara in the 17th century as his resort. After he was murdered by the Dominicans his buildings came into private ownership and the monastery was attached to the tower. Today the entire complex belongs to the family Rakigija. With the help of the entire family the complex was renovated and opened to tourists who enjoy the beauty of nature, the traditional home kitchen and architecture. Around the castle is a large garden area of 5000 m2 in which fruits and vegetables for household needs are grown. For those who like peace and quiet and local cuisine in a pleasant family atmosphere this is the right place for a vacation.